& the slipper still fits

FIRST BLOG POSTS ARE NEVER FUN

Let's just say, I've tried this often. The whole "blogging" thing. I've started countless ones, always thinking that they'll get off the ground; always thinking that maybe this one will be different. Don't worry, I'm not THAT delusional anymore. I'm sure this poor place too will slowly stop the updating. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't try one more time. With a new mission. Simply, to write.

And write about writing, or the lack of me writing. I won't be writing about work, I won't be writing about costume dramas (okay, I'll be writing more about costume dramas...I can't help it, its in my blood), but mostly I'll be writing about what inspires me, what I love, and a constant update (hopefully) about why.

And then there's the novel sentences. One sentence from a work in progress every week along with a weekly word count, and maybe, just maybe something more will come of out all this than another sleeping blog. Let's start here and see what happens. Fingers crossed.