& the slipper still fits

KEEP ME CURRENT 12.11.10

'Voyage of the Dawn Treader' has a better trip to Theaters than 'The Tourist' Rough estimates peg the third Narina movie making at least 29 million, Tourist 19.

Thor trailer hammers its way online

"You have to let things go" Suzanne Collins on Hunger Games movie

The Mortal Instruments Series gets a lead Ladies and Gents, Lily Collins is our Clary. And where I am normally a pessimist about casting news, this one I'm going to be optimistic about. I like Lily Collins; Clare herself supports the casting, and already beat down anti-Lily comments on her blog. I'll wait to rant when Alex Pettyfer isn't cast to play Jace.

Dowton Abbey to air on PBS (in US) on January 9th So excited! I will be watching it on PBS, and blogging about it the next day.